Re: How to add a menu entry for all users]

Hi,

> I got it working by placing my *.desktop files into
> /usr/local/share/applications instead. Have you checked if your
> *.desktop files are still there anyway? Did something delete them, or
> changed their permissions perhaps?

For the moment I am the only user on the machine, preparing the system
for the users.

I got it working with /usr/local/share/applications, but not with
/usr/share/applications

I did not read anywhere that it *MUST* be in the .../local/... directory.

Merci.

Olivier