gvfs/next gen.

After a bit of web diving I was able to turn off automount for a f12 box I use to mass produce pre-programmed sd cards with, but thats a bit cumbersome, I'd prefer a shell tool that I can call to unmount everything on a device that gvfs and its soon the fuse replacment, automount on their own, to simply unmount it. From a normal shell p-code would be mount > file, read file, if device in line, unmount device, continue, that works fine for any traditionally mounted devices but not gvfs nor (as I understand it) fuse replacements........any ideas?