gnome-control-center --> mouse pointer size

Hi all, I have one question regarding where the "Pointer" tab is codewise.

In System->Preferences->Appearance->Customize

Where is the "Pointer" tab in gnome-control-center codewise?

There is a problem with changing the mouse pointer size regarding
KDE and X11 applications. I want to investigate this issue...

Please, can someone give me some advice?
I'm looking forward to reading from you.

With Kind Regards,
Gerold Jens Wucherpfennig