Re: Lost metacity and gnome panel

Mark,

Thanks for the links to the e-mails. You have given me a great many
clues to follow up on, which I will do tomorrow or the next day.

Aside: I am also a member of PLUG -- except my PLUG is the Portland
Linux Unix Group, aka the Portland Linux Users Group. We are an
amorphous assemblage of people, but there are ~600 people subscribed to
our e-list, including people from all over the world. Our perennially
out of date web site is:

http://www.pdxlinux.org/

It is fun to run into another PLUGger. :)

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:23:34 -0700
Mark Phillips <mark phillipsmarketing biz> dijo: