Re: fedora 10 live cd

Chad:

You're actually most of the way there.

You need to start Orca by hand, by issuing the command 'orca' . Here's
what to do:

1.)	After you say 'y' to restart Gnome, waith a long time for the
automated login to happen and the desktop to load. You'll not get audio
feedback during this process, unfortunately.

2.)	Press Alt+F2 to bring up the 'run command' dialog. You should
hear the cd rom get accessed as this program will load from your cd rom.
You can further confirm that it's loaded by pressing backspace. If, and
only if, you hear your computer beep when you press backspace, go on to

3.)	Type the word orca and press --enter-- .

hth

Janina