Re: data base for desktop data (couchdb?)

Just for tracking, i created a page in gnome's wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/dss

called it "Desktop storage Services".

Em Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:44:36 +0100
 "Luis Matos" <luis matos ua pt> escreveu:
i found, for example, mojito [0] a "A personal social data server", where you can store conversations. (supporting twitter, flickr and others [1])

[0] http://git.moblin.org/cgit.cgi/mojito/tree/README
[1] http://git.moblin.org/cgit.cgi/mojito/tree/services

Em Wed, 15 Jul 2009 06:43:14 -0400