=?koi8-r?Q?Re[2]=3A_data_base_for_desktop_data_(couchdb=3F)?=

I think this discussion is more deeper. It is much closer to "The Babel tower".

For example, I have worked with personal data and I can say there are many programs for the task of personal data pocessing, but "the person" itself is unique.

So, IMHO, the problem itself is important. All goes from a problem... If there is no such problem on a large scale, each programmer will solve it as he sees it.

--
Nechkin Michael