From: jeffry killen [mailto:jekillen prodigy net]
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:28 PM
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Gnome startup scripts?

I am working on Ubuntu 8.0.4; 64 bit version
Gnome version 2.22.1
The system froze on shutdown once and since then when I boot the, Gnome
desktop fails to
display the panel as I have it set up. When I log into failsafe Gnome
session, all appears
to work as it should. The issue seems to be with a startup script or
startup scripts. Can
anyone tell me where these scripts are located, or should be located?
This problem does not occur with other users on this system.

Thank you in advance
JK