RE: GNOME improvement proposals (related with languages)

De: gnome-list-bounces gnome org en nombre de Yann MERRIEN
Enviado el: mar 18/03/2008 7:03
Para: gnome-list gnome org
Asunto: GNOME improvement proposals (related with languages)
>To all GNOME developers:

>First thank you for your great job!

>I have two improvements to propose for GNOME:
(A) if there is only one session on the PC: changing the session default language should naturally change also the login screen default language (or display a menu proposing to). Same for the contrary: changing the login screen default language should naturally change also the session default language (or display a menu proposing to).
>(B) as soon as a user chooses his session (by entering his login, or clicking on the session picture), the "password screen" (including the date/hour, and option menu) should be displayed in the default language of this user's session.
Good ideas!. This can also be applied to all the X logins .

>I hope this can help make GNOME better !
Sure.

Regards.

Pedro.