From: Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>
Subject: Re: Hoe to contribute for the translations that we did
To: nayanarout1233 yahoo co in
Cc: gnome-list gnome org
Date: Wednesday, 5 March, 2008, 5:34 PM

http://packages.bosslinux.in/boss/pool/anant/main/b/boss-presentation-tool/

> for details about that package and its installation.Will gnome accept
> it under its any of the section.
>
> Features it has are:
>
> *Nice frontend
> *more than 5 transitions of the page
> *selects pdf,odt,images for presentation
> *we can select the time stamp for each page
> *All pages can be viewed together(keyjnote feature)
> *can select any page at any point of presentation(keyjnote feature)

To add the boss-presentation tool to GNOME SVN, please follow the
instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/NewSVNRepos
The same page includes a list of prerequisites for the inclusion of new
projects.

Once the package gets hosted on GNOME SVN, send a new e-mail here so
that we can add it in the GNOME Extras group. In this way, the
translation file will appear at
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/hi/gnome-extras (example for Hindi)
Then, individual translators may translate in their own language.

You will be able to view full translation statistics for your tool at
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/phonemgr
(this is an example of another project).

Simos Xenitellis

> Regars
> Nirupama Nayana Rout
>

> --- On *Wed, 5/3/08, Simos Xenitellis
/<simos lists googlemail com>/*
> wrote:
>
> From: Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>
> Subject: Re: Hoe to contribute for the translations that we did
> To: nayanarout1233 yahoo co in
> Cc: gnome-list gnome org
> Date: Wednesday, 5 March, 2008, 4:03 PM
>
> nirupama rout wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > We have translated the gnome files in some of the indian
languages and
> > want to contribute to the gnome community,how to do that.
> > The languages in which we have translated
> are:

Hindi,tamil,telugu,urdu,konkani,marathi,oriya,bengali,gujarati,punjabi,kannada

> > We also have developed a nice front end for presentation tool ie
> > keyjnote.Earlier keyjnote did not have a front end to sleect the
file
> > and browse for transitions and many more things.What I need to do
> > upload the package to upstream.Can this conme under gnome.
> >
> > Help me out,Otherwise will be become a rework for the community.
> >

> > Regars
> > Nirupama Nayana Rout
> >

> This is great news!
>
> Visit the page at http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ and you will be
able
> to see the project page for some of the languages that you mention. If
> language has a page, then there is a coordinator for the language.
> For example, for Hindi, the coordinator is Mr Karunakar. For these
> languages, you should contact the coordinator and offer the
translations

> to them to upload. You can find the coordinator e-mail address at each

> language page.
>
> For languages that do not exist at
> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/
> you can simply apply to become a translation coordinator. Follow the
> instructions at
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/JoiningTranslation
>
> Please remember that it requires involvement and communication to get
in
> contact with the existing language teams and contribute the
translation
> work.
> Feel free to ask any further questions here.
>
> Cheers,
> Simos Xenitellis
>

> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_1/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here