Re: Hoe to contribute for the translations that we did

nirupama rout wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

I also asked about presentation tool package that we have developed using keyjnote(a python coded script).please refer to

http://packages.bosslinux.in/boss/pool/anant/main/b/boss-presentation-tool/

for details about that package and its installation.Will gnome accept it under its any of the section.

Features it has are:

*Nice frontend
*more than 5 transitions of the page
*selects pdf,odt,images for presentation
*we can select the time stamp for each page
*All pages can be viewed together(keyjnote feature)
*can select any page at any point of presentation(keyjnote feature)

To add the boss-presentation tool to GNOME SVN, please follow the instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/NewSVNRepos
The same page includes a list of prerequisites for the inclusion of new projects.

Once the package gets hosted on GNOME SVN, send a new e-mail here so that we can add it in the GNOME Extras group. In this way, the translation file will appear at
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/hi/gnome-extras  (example for Hindi)
Then, individual translators may translate in their own language.

You will be able to view full translation statistics for your tool at
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/phonemgr (this is an example of another project).

Simos Xenitellis

Regars
Nirupama Nayana Rout