AudioCdrom/ Cdrom Drive problem

Hello Gnomes!

I'm just at installing Gentoo on my brandnew Macbook and I have a little problem with Gnome. From time to time, an icon labeld "Audio CDrom" appears on the desktop. At the same moment the mouse is stopping to work properly. It's like the system is at very high load but a few thinks are still working. This is happening for a kernel with grsecurity and the mactel patches. Without these patches I get a "flickering" "CDrom drive" icon on the desktop - from time to time it pops up and vanishes a few seconds later.

Any help?

greetings,

bienchen