Re: Propriate application distribution and GTK+ dlls.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for responce.

> Alex, I do wish you'd fix your mail agent, it's really messing things up, I repaired
> your previous post before replying, however not this time.

I have switched Gmail to text mode, hope it will produce correct results.

> Well, someone I know just received some programs(windows) he bought from the
> US today and one of them uses the GTK libraries, so it seems it is OK.

Could you please share a name/URL of that program? It is really
interesting to know, how they do proceed with all these things.

Thanks,
- Alex.