Still having problem with gdm login default keyring ??

Hi;

I am using Fedora 8 SELinux and from the first installation I have been
unable to get 'keyring' to default to my user password for evolution.

I get the following message and a password dialogue:

"The application 'evolution' (/usr/bin/evolution) wants access to the
default keyring, but it is locked."

I have tried the various solutions offered on the Fedora mailing list
and in the Gnome forum including deleting ~/gnome2/keyring/default and
other configuration files.  I used to have to not only re-enter my user
password but my Internet Provider Accounts passwords as well.  The
problem has been reduced to just requiring my user password at every
login.

Has anyone additional solutions I could try?  Am I overlooking something
obvious?

--
Regards Bill