RE: Problem choosing icon when add new application launcher?

Hi Bjørn !

I am running Gnome 2.14.3. the method I generally use is this :

0 - left click one time on "No Icon" when the 'Create Launcher' window appears
1 - click "browse ..." in the Browse Icons window
2 - click "browse ..." in the Browser windows
2 - select the folder in which there are the icons you would like to use
3 - click "open"
4 - move the mouse pointer where the path of the icons is shown - top left I suppose
5- left-click one time so that the cursor will start blinking
  6- HIT the ENTER key on the keyboard

voilà ! you should have your icons loaded

I hope this is of help, let me know :-)

daniele