Re: Questions regarding Sun's gnome 2.6 implementation

Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM> writes:

>Hmm, I forget if JDS 3 is shipped with wireframe window move/resize
>turned on by default-- shift-to-snap doesn't work in that mode.  If so,
>you need to turn off the apps/metacity/reduced_resources gconf key,
>should work fine then.

Calum.

Thanks for the information.  However, I'm not clear on how to do what you
suggest.  I did the following:

	1-> cd ~/.gconf/apps/metacity

        2-> ls -ARFC
	.:
	%gconf.xml           global_keybindings/
	general/             window_keybindings/

	./general:
	%gconf.xml

	./global_keybindings:
	%gconf.xml

	./window_keybindings:
	%gconf.xml

	3-> grep -i reduced * */*

and there were no entries in any of the files with this parameter.  Am I
looking in the wrong location?  Is there some sort of configuration tool
used to configure gnome?

Regards,
--
Jeff