Re: gnome-dictionary -- adding a second language (Canadian French) ??

William Case wrote:
I am a Canadian anglophone who works *almost* always in English, but
would like to add a French database to gnome-dictionary.

You might try contacting someone at a local university French department, and the translation department at local companies and large government installations. I know a professional translator at a large NASA facility and they knew about every German-English and Russian-English dictionary on the planet.

Kent