=?us-ascii?Q?Re=3A=20Keyboard=20layout=20and=20Fonts?=

Hi.
I have general question to changing keyboard layouts that I alredy posted with subject "Alt-Shift keyboard group switching" but nobody replied. Maybe this is the proper topic:

On (all) Windows default key combination to switching keyboard group is
Alt-Shift. It's very convenient for fingers. So I activated it in Gnome.
But on Windows the switching take place only when you press and release
this combination. For example when I use Eclipse (on Windows) I use Alt-Shift-J for
running Java program and keyboard group remains same (additional problem
is on my Gentoo when I must press for example M-? I must press Alt-Shift-J instead of
Alt-Shift in gnome terminal even in pure text console. I don't know
why). But in Gnome just pressing this combination switches group. I
searched for any reasonable option on  "Keyboard Layout Options" in
"Preferences->Keyboard Preferences" but I didn't found anything.

Thx