Re: Need info now: Bouncingcow screensaver !?

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 16:45 -0400, William Case wrote:
> Hi again Ritesh;

[snip]
> rpm doesn't give me the location but I had already found it with
> 'locate'.  Will see if I can edit it.

[root CASE screensavers]# gedit ./xscreensaver-bouncingcow.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=BouncingCow
Comment=A Cow. A Trampoline. Together, they fight crime. Written by
Jamie Zawinski; 2003.
TryExec=bouncingcow
Exec=bouncingcow -root
StartupNotify=false
Type=Application
Categories=Screensaver

Nothing editable for speed that I can see.  Too bad.  A little bit more
of fun lost out of life.  Shot the humbuggers.

--
Regards Bill