Nautilus find files from root

When I click on Places > Search for Files, Nautilus opens a window
displaying /home/jjj/ as the starting point for the search. Invariably
I want to find a file like xorg.conf. I can't remember where it is, but
I know it sure isn't in my home directory. Trying to get the starting
point for the search to be / is difficult because "computer" or
"filesystem" do not appear in the options. Curiously, they do appear in
the options for looking at files; just not in the options when
searching.

Is there a setting somewhere so I can change this behavior?