Re: There has gotta be an easy answer - binding commands to keys ??

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 16:39 -0500, William Case wrote:
> I would have thought that creating some kind of special key for a
> special character or symbol assignment would have been easy in
> Linux/gnome.  In one sense I have spent far more time on this question
> than it ostensibly warrants.  On the other hand, to me, it has become an
> issue crying out to be solved.

Before you give up, I suggest you try to at least file a bug report, or
try and raise the issue for discussion. I'm not sure on what component
to file a bug, or where to discuss this (desktop-devel maybe?) but you
could try asking on IRC (#gnome-hackers on irc.gimp.org) for advice.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson