Re: running Epiphany on Windows XP

It's been a while

On 10/13/06, Diego Escalante <diego aureal com pe> wrote:
I *think* that the only problem is the dependecy in libgnome* stuff,
but I also *think* that some parts of this libs are ported.
There is Evolution for windows :
http://shellter.sourceforge.net/evolution/
http://evolution-win32.sourceforge.net/oldindex.php

Based on that, it should be possible to port or compile Epiphany on Windows XP.

Thanks for using Epiphany! (and GNOME of course)

PD: If anyone has any good tip for doing this I would be glad to hear
it, a friend of mine wants to do it this southern summer (jan-mar).

How's the progress?