How to save a file played by totem

Hi gnomers,

it seems like a very basic question, but I can't figure out how to
save a video played by totem (2.18.2, Debian).

I get the video via a bluetooth transfer (performed via
gnome-obex-server from the gnome-bluetooth package), after the
download the file is automatically opened and played by totem.

At this point I have no clue about how to save it. Movie and Edit menu
don't provide a "Save" option, when Ctrl-S asks to save a screenshot,
C-w just doesn't work. So what very basic thing am I missing?

Many thanks in advance.
--
Stefano Sabatini
Linux user number 337176 (see http://counter.li.org)