Workspace Switcher after upgrading to Gnome 2.20?

After I upgraded from Gnome 2.18 to 2.20, the preferences for the Workspace switcher is not saved on my second screen...
I use 8 workspaces and they are showns using 2 rows... The problem is that when I log on after a reboot, the workspace applet on
my second screen is always displayed using 1 row, even if the preferences for the applet says it should use 2 rows...
The only way to fix it again, is to remove the applet from the panel, add the same applet to the panel and then change the number
of rows to 2.

Is this a known bug or is there anyway to fix this? (This happends on both of my pc where I am running 2 screens on both after
the upgrade)

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: