Re: How to save a file played by totem

On date Monday 2007-12-17 10:16:05 +0100, Stefano Sabatini gnomed:
> Hi gnomers,
>
> it seems like a very basic question, but I can't figure out how to
> save a video played by totem (2.18.2, Debian).
>
> I get the video via a bluetooth transfer (performed via
> gnome-obex-server from the gnome-bluetooth package), after the
> download the file is automatically opened and played by totem.
>
> At this point I have no clue about how to save it. Movie and Edit menu
> don't provide a "Save" option, when Ctrl-S asks to save a screenshot,
> C-w just doesn't work. So what very basic thing am I missing?

Also would be useful to know where the gnome-obex-server saves the
downloaded files. From the gnome-bluetooth README file:

|An OBEX server is available, gnome-obex-server.  This will receive
|files sent via Bluetooth to your PC, and save them in your home
|directory.  The program gnome-obex-send enables you to send files.  It
|is used by the Nautilus component -- select the files you want to send
|and choose "Send via Bluetooth..."  from the context menu.

but I can't find it in my home.

Furthermore the "Send via Bluetooth..." context menu item seems to be
missing. How should I enable it?

TIA, regards.
--
Stefano Sabatini