Gnome-2.16.0 Build Order

Hello. First, thanks for the recent Gnome release. I'm very excited about it but I noticed that there isn't a reference build order posted on the gnome site like there was for 2.14 and previous versions... Is this intentional or is it still to come?

I use Slackware and DIY and am displeased with the various offerings/methods available (for Slackware), so I've been building it from source since 2.8.... I've already started the build but I keep noticing 2.14 packages and it's making me a little leary..

I gathered there are new packages from the start page and the hint of gnomeprint being depreciated, or at least on it's way out? I've already jumped the gun and removed my old Gnome and am using Fluxbox right now while I'm building. I'd rather not have to muddle through this blind folded but unless I can find some sort of build order, that's what I'll have to do I suppose. I've already learned a few things, like dbus now being required, but I really don't want to invest a couple weeks of trial and error to get a "proper" gnome-2.16.... The build time is bad enough (with documentation) as it is... :-)

There are MANY, MANY people who build it from source and would find a build order extremely useful.

Any hints, suggestions or a proper build order for 2.16 would be most appreciated... Nothing that takes alot of time. Just the same thing that is here:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/en/rninstallation.html

Thank you very much for your time,

Jon