Re: gnome-default-applications-properties

If I run gnome-default-applications-properties and set my preference for mail to be Thunderbird the file /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto/%gconf.xml has the command to fire up Evolution. If I run Thunderbird then this file will change to fire up Thunderbird. There are no other references to Thunderbird or Evolution in those two directories.

The fact that it changes the mailto setting after I click on the email link on the panel to run my email client tells me that it's changing it somewhere else. I would assume the mailto setting is only for when you click on an email address.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks a bunch!

-Ron