Re: gnome-default-applications-properties

I can't find it in either location.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Ron

Polonkai Gergely wrote:
AFAIK it modifies gconf settings, or the MIME database.

Ron Salyers írta:
I know I can run this application to set my default email client, browser, etc. But, I'm assuming that is for a specific user and not everyone?

What file(s) does gnome-default-applications-properties modify so I can make that change in my default gnome settings?

Thanks,

Ron