Re: how to focus on desktop automatically if no windows open?

Hi Havoc:

Well of course we need to retain the ability to use keyboard shortcuts when "nothing is focussed". My point is that the "nothing is focussed" case is probably inherently wrong anyway, and must itself be avoided. In practice this means programmatically transferring focus to "something visible" when the "no focus" case takes place; this discussion is about whether that "something" should be the Desktop or not.

Bill