Re: panel behind window

Ryan McDougall <NQG24419 nifty com> writes:

> I set my panels to autohide with only one pixel showing

Yes, I do that also, but it's not nice, cause you still see it. Why
call it auto-hide when it's not hiding anything?. It would be nice if
the panel popped up when you reached the bottom of the screen. The
thing now, is that you can't access the panel without hovering the
mouse over it. It's bad and I hope it gets fixed.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef esben-stien name
http://www.esben-stien.name