Re: panel behind window

Toralf Lund wrote:

Ryan McDougall wrote:
[ ... ]

However, there is a different Y, or somewhere else to go back (than to slow KDE.) The thing is, this is all a window manager issue.

I think I'll have to correct myself, there. It isn't really. The setup is however related to the ICCCM window manager protocol. The panel actually requrests special threatment, but ultimately, the window manager decides how to handle it. So my point remains, you may override the default setup by switching to a different window manager.

I'm still using the Sawfish window manager myself (it used to be the GNOME default) for the sole reason of getting the panel behaviour the way I want.