Re: Can't make Gnome work on Solaris 9

Thank you, Mr. Larry Virden.
I was setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable only in /usr/dt/config/Xinitrc.gnome.
When I included the line in the user's profile, and rememberd to export
it, the real error appeared, which was the  unexistence of libgcc. Then
I downloaded the specific package, installed it and Gnome finally worked.
Now it's only a matter of finding a package for xscreensaver, which perhaps
it's not there. Well, thank you very much, we can learn a lot on this list.
Respectfully, Soraia.