Re: Editing gnome-terminal Profiles

--On 15 Nov 04 <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar> wrote:
There is great documentation
for GConf and its API at http://developer.gnome.org
In any case, you should be editing ?by hand? your gconf
files using the command line tool called gconftool-2 ...

Good advice! I'll not mess with the files under ~/.gconf directly.

While the docs mentioned above are fine for the API where would I get docs for gconftool-2? Its --help isn't enough.

And what about the other tools in /usr/bin: gconf-config-1, gconf-editor, gconfigger, gconf-sanity-check-1, and gconftool-1?

Thanks.
Kent