Re: Launch bash script using desktop icon?

Well, I have read all your responses and tried all possibilities but it
does not work yet...
My .desktop file looks like the following now:

[Desktop Entry]
Name=dummy
Comment=dummy Script
Exec=/home/foo/script.sh
Type=Application
Terminal=true

The script.sh just launches a Java application, including the following
lines:

exec /usr/local/java -classpath . MyApp

I have checked that the Java GUI is launched OK if I call directly the
script, and the script has execute permissions for all users...
I tried too to execute a 'cd' in the Exec field and after that call the
script but I did not work... :(

As I said in my previous posting the terminal is opened and closed
suddenly and the Java process is created but dies...

Any opinion?

Thanks,

e*