Re: Launch bash script using desktop icon?

Hi,

I tried what you suggested and now a terminal window is opened but is
close at the same time so is not possible to visualize anything...
Mi shell script launches a java GUI, when I double click in the icon now
I see that if I make a 'top' the java process is launched in the
background (even though I can't see anything but the terminal window
that opens and closes) and after a few seconds the process die...

Well, if someone had the same problem could provide me a solution?

Thanks,

e*