Re: newbie's UI problems

Hello.

Thanks, everyone! You've been most helpful.

Mariano Suárez-Alvarez:

> It can indeed handle the fixed fonts. You need to add the path to them
> to /etc/fonts/local.conf, and run fc-cache as root. You can check
> fontconfig picked them by looking at the output of fc-list|grep Fixed.

It indeed worked (I did `dpkg-reconfigure fontconfig` and it asked me
whether to add bitmap fonts), and I can have the Fixed font now, but is
there a way to set the "semicondesed" (as opposed to "normal") sWdth?
(Eterm: -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-2)

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
.--- http://shot.pl/ --- http://shot.pl/hovercraft/ --- -- -