Problems with Gnome 2.6 again

Yesterday I traed to halt my PC from the gnomo bar but system cracks, then I had to re-start X with cntrl + alt + back-delete, since this moment I cannot start again my Gnome 2.6 (Debian Sid) it is only possible to start in console mode and when I type : gnome-session the only thing that screen shows is :

SESSION_MANAGER=local/Linux.INICIOMS:/tmp/.ICE-unix/4052

I haven’t in a group but it starts with a group name called : INICIOMS and a user as : Linux, could be this is what it is wrong but really I don’t know.

How can I restart my gnome ?

Thks n brgds

Miguel