Notificatino Area Issues

	Hi,

	I am trying to get the Notification Area applet to work but I am having
some difficulties. The applet is loading and as far as I know it is
working. However, no apps are shown there.
	I know that in order to have the app shown there, it [the app] has to
support it. With that said, I have gaim, which I know supports it
because other users have said that it does, and gaim does not show
anything in the notification are. Nautilus does not do anything either.

	I don't know whether this is a configuration issue or something else is
going wrong but any help will be appreciated?

	thanx
		-- Mitko

To reply remove all CAPS letters from email address
The onset and the waning of love make themselves felt in the uneasiness
experienced at being alone together.
		-- Jean de la Bruyere