Sound Problems

Hello all,

I am running Gnome 2.0 and It runs pretty good, but I
am finding a lot of bugs with sound.  I have the sound
system enabled and It will play sounds.  I have a wav
setup to play when I logoff, and it works.  I also
have a wav set up to play when I logon, but it never
plays.   I have tested the wav file and it works fine.
 I have tried setting different wav files to play when
I logon, but still, it will not play.  Is their
something I am doing wrong or is this just a bug?

Any Help is appreciated.

Thanks all