Re: Notificatino Area Issues

	I am trying to get the Notification Area applet to work but I am having
some difficulties. The applet is loading and as far as I know it is
working. However, no apps are shown there.
	I know that in order to have the app shown there, it [the app] has to
support it. With that said, I have gaim, which I know supports it
because other users have said that it does, and gaim does not show
anything in the notification are. Nautilus does not do anything either.

Gaim has a "Tray Icon" plugin that has to be enabled for this - by default it's turned off. You can enable it from Preferences/Plugins.

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering