Re: Battery monitor in Panel notification area?

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 08:49:02PM -0600, Ben Davis wrote:
> I'm assuming the notification area is able to display battery
> information, because the icon for the notification area is a battery
> itself  (at least that's what it looks like)..

Isn't it simpler to apply Occam's Razor here and guess that somebody
copied the files for battstat when creating the notification area and
just forgot to change the icon. It's a bug, nothing more serious than
that. :)

(And I have just filed bug #107601 about it so that we might finally fix
it for 2.4.)

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.