Re: window contents while dragging

> well maybe Gnome-2 should be stamped "minimum requirements: 1 Ghz cpu
> with 512 ram else not worth a darn to begin with".

P2 266 with 128 ram. no problems with Metacity without wireframe. But as
said in another reply, it might be with the vidcard. Mine is Matrox
G400. But no matter what is the reason, mine works perfectly.

 Petri

--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."