[Fwd: Format for automatic proxy configuration.]

Greetings again.

I never got the info I am seeking for. Does anybody know who the author is for the automatic proxy configuration tool? He might be able to give me a quick answer.

The automatic proxy configuraiton tool is part the the gnome preferences:///preferences:Network proxy.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon