Double sized cursor under Gnome 2.2.2

Hi,

I'm on "Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.8p1", and I've upgraded X to
4.3.99.8 to resolve a problem with my system and I got new cursors (With
shadow and others toys :D).

When I start gdm the cursor has a small size but when I start gnome, the
cursor is double sized.

This is not a real problem, the mouse is really fast with a pretty
accurate cursor, but I don't where I can change it, if one day I would
have a normal cursor.

If someone has an idea...

Thank you ;),
Voila,