Re: Enhanced Gnome tools

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 22:24, Paul Smith wrote:
> Hi all;

Hi,

> titles on the window widgets to know which one I want (by the nature of
> the development work I do I have _lots_ of xterms open to all different
> systems in the lab, etc. and the title is critical).

Lots of xterms? Try gnome-terminal even if it's somewhat slow at
displaying fast-scrolling long text, which can display many terminals
using tabs in a single window; instead of wasting desktop space with
many windows.

-HTH
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with
themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
		-- Susan Ertz