Re: Gnome 2 and E

Paul:

E 16.6 pre 4 works great with gnome 2. Install the RPM you can download from www.englightnment.org if you use RedHat. I use E's desktop backgound setting ability. Virtual desktop perfectly supported. I don't know what you mean saying E does not conform to the open WM standard. E is about the only thing that does, except for metacity and sawfish.
I mean to say, E is about the only  pretty WM that does.

I install the 16.6 pre 4 from E.org and works, but the gnome Woekspace Switcher 2.2.0.1 doesnt take the virtual desktops, only the real desktops :-(

And alqway the base color for Nautilus is over my E desktop background :-(

please help.

Thanks in advance

Jorge V.S.'030702