Re: Gnome 2 and E

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 13:03, Jevs wrote:
> Hello:

Hi,

> How to use virtual desktops in E with Gnome 2.x
> and how to set out the nautilus background to use the E backgrounds ?

Using Enlightenment 0.16.x with Gnome 2.x is _NOT_ supported, AFAIK,
since E doesn't and will not conform with standards defined by
FreeDesktop.org. I have no idea if this still applies with the status of
0.17.

-HTH
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.