From: Paul Johnson <pauljohn ku edu>
To: gnome-list gnome org <gnome-list gnome org>, ealtin casdb com
<ealtin casdb com>
Subject: Re: Gnome 2 and E
Date: 07-02-03 07:46

> E 16.6 pre 4 works great with gnome 2. Install the RPM you can download
from www.englightnment.org if you use RedHat.  I use E's desktop
backgound setting ability. Virtual desktop perfectly supported.  I don't
know what you mean  saying E does not conform to the open WM standard.
E is about the only thing that does, except for metacity and sawfish.
I mean to say, E is about the only  pretty WM that does.