Calendar programs for Gnome and/or X

Hello,

I was wondering what calendar programs other Gnome2 users are using. I was using Evolution, but some of the up-and-coming changes to their mail interface are pushing me back to Mozilla Mail (and I don't see the point of running Evolution just for the calendar). In the past I've also used Gnome Calendar, but I'm not sure when (or if?) that'll have a Gnome2 version ready for public consumption.

While I like the new anti-aliased text, if the app's useability is good I can live without AA. :-)

TIA!

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering