Re: icons gone...

just a piece of advice: try using smilies (like :-), ;-), etc.). Putting
one of those behind a hatefull statement shows the rest of us it isn't
meant that bad. Especially when your English isn't great (no offense
meant).

And yes, i really like snapshots and messing around with them. Only not
after 12 straight hours of reinstalling and reconfiguring my box. ;-)
(<-- Look! i use them to :-)).

and yes apologies is the word.